Coaches can view recent team user activity on WatchGameFilm.com by clicking Reports from the Dashboard. Our Report window shows the activity of any parent, player or coach accessing your WGF.com team within the last 30 days. Primary actions that are logged are logging in, film viewing and other film management actions. Reports are an excellent way for Coaches to know who is watching what film!
We have designed the Reports component to be simple and easy to use. Simply type a user's name, film title or action in the Search box to see activity around that item. You can also click on the filter icon of each column to implement a more standard filter. Click on the column heading to sort that column.
Viewing User Activity in WGF.com is simple:
- Select Reports from the WatchGameFilm Dashboard
- In the Report window, all user activity for your team for the last 30 days will appear in the report
- Type a user's name, film title or action in the Search box to see activity around that item
- Click on the filter icon of each column to implement a more standard filter
- Click on the column heading to sort that column
- Only the last 30 days of activity show in the Report window
- Document and Photo activities are not logged
- Reports do not show how long a user watched film, it only shows when they started watching it
- This report is view only and does not contain export functionality
Was this article helpful? If you still have questions or need more information, please click the Contact Us button in the page footer below.